Police Arrest Glen Burnie Man, 31, Following Drug Bust Inside Area Hotel Room
A 31 year old man from Glen Burnie was arrested after more than 60 grams of cocaine were found during the search of an area hotel room.
On June 9, 2021, Anne Arundel County officers executed a search warrant on the residence of Mr. Gerrel Brandon Kess at the Days Inn located at 6600 Ritchie Hwy in Glen Burnie as a result of an ongoing investigation.
The following was recovered and seized:
(18) baggies containing suspected crack cocaine (12.23 grams)
(1) sandwich baggie containing suspected powder cocaine (13.59 grams)
(2) round pieces of suspected crack cocaine (36.29 grams)
(2) plastic bags containing suspected marijuana (10.7 grams)
(1) digital scale with suspected cocaine residue
$2077.00 US Currency
CDS paraphernalia indicative of Possession with Intent to Distribute
Mr. Kess was arrested and charged.