Chimney Fire in Deale Causes More Than $100K in Damages, Family of Five Displaced
A family of five was displaced by a chimney fire in deale which caused more than $100,000 in damages.
On Thursday, April 22 2021, at 10:23 pm, firefighters responded to a report of a chimney fire at 5987 3rd street. First arriving firefighters reported fire coming from the roof of the home. They located and extinguished a fire that started in the flue on the second floor and extended into a bedroom and the attic area.
Damages are estimated at $110,000.
Post a Comment